Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Technical Standard:||JIS G3321||Thickness:||0.20-2.5mm|
|Width:||600mm - 1250mm||ALu-zinc Coating:||AZM40-AZM150|
|Surface Treatment:||AFP||Coil Weight:||5mt Max Or As Customer's Requirement|
|Grade:||SGLCC Etc.||End Usage:||Garage Door|
SGLCC Hot Dip Galvalume Steel Coil 55% Al 1.6% Si Anti - Finger For Garage Door
The SGLCC hot dip galvalume sheet apply hot dip Al-Zn coating on both faces of cold rolled steel of different strength and thickness. In its coating ,Al accounts for about 55%, Si 1.6%, others are Zn. Compared to hot dip galvanize steel , galvalume steel has better anti-corrosion ability. Fingerprint resistant oil also make its service life longer.
Base material: cold rolled steel
Surface treatment: chromium free passivation, chromium passivation, fingerprint ,oiled
|1||Commodity||Hot-dipped Galvalume Steel Coils|
|2||Technical Standard||JIS G3321|
|5||Width||600mm - 1250mm|
|7||Surface treatment||Chromed(Cr3+/CR6+) / Anti-finger print(AFP) / Chrome Free/ Oiled / Slightly oiled / Dry|
|8||Spangle||Minimized spangle / regular spangle|
|9||Coil ID||508mm or 610mm|
|10||Coil weight||5mt max/ 12mt max or as customer's requirement|
|11||MOQ per size||40MT|
|12||Package||Sea worth export standard package|
|13||Application||Industrial panels, roofing and siding for painting|
|14||Price term||FOB, CFR, CIF|
|15||Payment term||T/T., LC At Sight|
|16||Delivery time||Upon the final quantity you demand and normally 30-60 days|
|17||Remarks||Insurance is all risks|
Application of Galvalume Steel Coil(Aluzinc Steel):
1) Construction: roofing, cladding, structural sections, composite panels, etc.
2) Electric appliance: washing machine, refrigerators, toaster, microwave, etc.
3) Miscellaneous: air duct, lighting, computer casing, etc.
Features of Galvalume Steel Coil(Aluzinc Steel):
1) Aluzinc steel is formable, weldable and paintable.
2) Aluzinc steel has superior long term corrosion resistance in the most atmospheric conditions. This is achieved through the combination of the sacrificial protection of the zinc and the barrier protection of the aluminum.
3) Aluzinc steel coating out-perform galvanized coating from 2-6 times than hot dip galvanized steel.